E.T., what about E.T.?
That moment when Jeremy realises he’s in his 40’s.
Full-time Laugher and Bad Joke Maker
miriam + the ripper in 2.07 Yakimono
You’re waking now. Waking. Calm. Waking in a pleasant room. Safe. Open your eyes.
Idina Menzel and Darren Criss attend the opening night party for ‘If/Then’ on Broadway (30.3.14)
trying to finish an essay thats due tomorrow more like
nothing is more satisfying than someone walking right past ur hiding spot in hide and seek
how old are you
"thatkilljoy" living up to the url i see
#at this point charles is just #rubbing it into her face #erik and i #we both are here #together #we came for you together #we came together #both of us with each other #we are together #that’s the point i am trying to make raven #erik and i are together #him and i #we are one #you snooze u lose #now get your ass up and help me and my boyfriend save the world #the world he and i are in together #did i mention we are together now #bc we are (via)
Pocket Printer by Zuta Labs
Not only a portable design, but able to print on any size page.
it finally feels like 2014
Every once in a while there’s an invention you never knew you always needed.
Deep-Dish Chocolate Chip Cookie for One
Ingredients (1 serving):
- 1 Tbsp unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1/2 Tbsp unrefined granulated sugar, such as evaporated cane juice
- 1/2 Tbsp packed light brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp beaten egg, preferably organic (cover & chill remaining beaten egg for tomorrow’s cookie cup… you will be making another one!)
- tiny splash pure vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 Tbsp whole wheat pastry flour (can substitute with 3:1 of cake flour and all purpose flour)
- 1/8 tsp baking soda
- tiny pinch salt
- heaping 1 Tbsp grain-sweetened chocolate chips, such as Sunspire
In a small ramekin or microwavable cup, combine softened butter and both sugars; stir well with a spoon. Stir in beaten egg and vanilla extract. Stir in flour, baking soda, and salt just until combined. Stir in chocolate chips.
Microwave on high for 35-40 seconds. Let cookie rest at room temperature for about 10 seconds before devouring.
253.2 calories, 13.8 grams fat, 8.4 grams saturated fat, 2.9 grams fiber, 17.5 grams sugars, 2.4 grams protein
If I don’t reblog this, I will regret losing the recipe.